*Note from designer* I feel it is not appropriate for me to sell a BLM t-shirt and make a profit off it. However, it's important for me to have BLM items in my shop. Ideally I will be in the financial position some day to buy all of my product from other designers upfront, but since I'm a new small business, I'm drop-shipping my items. This means I only have to pay for inventory that I sell, after the sale, which helps with costs. Instead of making a profit off of this t-shirt, I will donate proceeds to a local nonprofit organization doing good work in support of significant change in our community. Proceeds will be donated to one of these three organizations: Black Lives Matter Seacoast; Seacoast African American Cultural Center; or the Sol Series at the Seacoast Repertory Theatre.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|